Tenino Yellow Bicycle Project! Find them on FACEBOOK. Share, respect, have fun, be healthy, be inspired and inspire others! Together we can make our community a better place to live…
Instructions on creating your own yellow bicycle:
2. Right Click on image and Save to your computer.
3. Print on card stock.
4. Cut out letters with an exacto knife or razor blade.
I added a new section to the site where I will be uploading new pieces of artwork, some of which may be for sale. Up for bid now is this 5 foot painting of Mr. T! It will look awesome anywhere in your house. For reals.
CALLING ALL WOLVERINES! I am pleased to introduce to you, this unique Charlie Sheen stencil design, available now for free download!
- Open Stencil by clicking HERE
- Right click on image and save it.
- Print the image on cardstock or something equivalent. (may need to be resized)
- Cut out all of the black areas with a razor blade.
- Apply your stencil. I recommend using a light-colored paint and applying the stencil to a darker surface for optimal contrast and portrait recognition. The result should look similar to the above image.
- You may want to add an optional text tag to your applied stencil. recommended: “Winning”, “Duh, Winning”,” Tigers Blood”, “Adonis DNA”, “Trolls”, “Warlock” or my favorite, “Wolverines”.
- Repeat application process to an additional surface.
- Share this stencil or design with others.
- Repeat step #7.
Remember, vandalism is illegal. I am not liable for what you do with this stencil. But I would appreciate it if anyone who applies this stencil could take a photo and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org as I would like to compile an album.
…Support the Arts!